Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst thing ever?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

was outside a chipper in waterford at 3am one morning, a drunk 40ish man pulls out a guitar havin a right craic, after talkin to someone for a few minutes i turn around and he's still there only this time he has a urinal on his head. Don't know where he got it out of but this had to have been one of the funniest things i have ever seen. about 15 mins later he smashed the urinal off the ground and it shattered, i know i have a picture of this on some camera phone ill try to put it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I remember one time I was in a pub and the guy had really bad diarrhoea. The cubicles were all full and as you imagine, he legs it over to the sink, pulls his trousers down and *well I don't think I need to tell you anymore*:eek:

Possibly the most disgusting thing I ever witnessed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

swingking wrote:
    I remember one time I was in a pub and I guy had really bad diarrhoea. The cubicles were all full and as you imagine, he legs it over to the sink, pulls his trousers down and *well I don't think I need to tell you anymore*:eek:

Possibly the most disgusting thing I ever witnessed.

Freudian slip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Worst I ever saw was a guy I knew vaguely from Ballybrack (who had a history of mental health issues) lying outside Dun Laoghaire Dart station. His hands were holding the hind legs of a mongrel dog, his mouth was open and positioned about an inch from the dog's anus as he let the dog sh*t into his mouth.

Truly sickening. The incident was witnessed by American tourists.

i bet that was that bloke that was nicknamed brain damage from ballybrack that died a couple of years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Nowhere near as digusting as some other stories but I remember a few years ago being in a club in Mayo, when my cousins disappeared on me and left me babysitting one of their uni friends from Kildare.

Already quite pissed, right after they turned on the lights for closing time, he went around and started drinking the dregs of the pints that everyone else had left behind...

Thankfully I then bumped into my cousin's sister and left with her, abandoning him to whatever it was he actually ended up drinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Worst I ever saw was a guy I knew vaguely from Ballybrack (who had a history of mental health issues) lying outside Dun Laoghaire Dart station. His hands were holding the hind legs of a mongrel dog, his mouth was open and positioned about an inch from the dog's anus as he let the dog sh*t into his mouth.

Truly sickening. The incident was witnessed by American tourists.

What about that time your friend got an action man stuck up his arse? Or that time you were asking your boss to suck you off? Or, indeed, the time you got sucked off by a mermaid?

You sure do have an interesting life.

#Elites wrote:
    what..the...****.

Don't worry, he's lying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Sofaspud wrote:
    Don't worry, he's lying.
    Yeah,that one must be bull****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Sofaspud wrote:
    What about that time your friend got an action man stuck up his arse? Or that time you were asking your boss to suck you off? Or, indeed, the time you got sucked off by a mermaid?

You sure do have an interesting life.
    Sofaspud wrote:
    Don't worry, he's lying.

What makes my 'worst thing' story less believable than the others?

Why don't you pass judgment on some of the other posters and their stories?

You are a very cynical and thoughtless person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

A few years ago I was working at a summer camp in america. Myself and and Dont Ban Me were staying in a cabin with eight kids aged about 12 or 13 I think.

The cabin has bunk beds. Middle of the night I roll over and see that the kid above Dont Ban Me is having a **** :eek:

Nothing I could say. Turned back and went to sleep. Only told DBM about it months after we left the camp :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I once saw Mary Harney kissing Charlie Mc Creevey in Doheny and Nesbiths... I still have to go for counselling...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I would be green with envy too.

Rarrrr.

What makes my 'worst thing' story less believable than the others?

Why don't you pass judgment on some of the other posters and their stories?

You are a very cynical and thoughtless person.

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Trilla wrote:

lol! That linked me to this quite funny drunken video :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfhc0AMASbY

Saw some drunken skanger in the pre-dawn light of a summer sunday morning, having a **** off a flyover bridge into oncoming traffic on the N3. Lovely...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

gucci wrote:
    and war of the worlds too!
    seconded

not as bad as some of them but anyhoooo, i was in amsterdam in a tiny bar and a bloke in his 50s walked in, pissed up against a pillar and walked back out.

and a mate of mine was on a packed bus and was forced to sit next to a bum. he fell asleep and started leaning against my mate, then pissed himself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

in London a few years ago in a very dodgy pub. A girl was having a going away party as she was off abroad. She did a load of MDMA and ketamine (as you do) and ended up lying on the counter in the toilets puking into the sink. It was a disgusting colour as she had been drinking vodka and blackcurrant and was also throwing up blood. the saddest thing was in took us about half an hour to persuade her idiot boyfriend to call an ambulance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭KNS

Not as bad as many of the posts above.

Out in Cork one night, thought we'd try somewhere different. There was a smallish que for the urinals (around 3-4 in the que). Guy infront of me shouts out "Feck this lads", whips it out and starts pissing into the sink. What was more disturbing was he didn't seem to be hammered and he saved about 20 seconds.

Some yokle thought this was hilarous and shouts out "Jasus lads, won't be washin' the hands tonight". Or ever maybe???

We made a quick exit!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,076 ✭✭✭✭event

the saddest thing was in took us about half an hour to persuade her idiot boyfriend to call an ambulance.

couldnt have done it yourselves:confused:

This.....

(*didn't really see it but it beats anything i've ever seen)

I'd say your man in the blue and yellow wanted to abtter him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

that cant be real shifty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

whiskeyman wrote:
    Max_Damage wrote:
    A guy I know who works as a barman in a pub told me that one night, after the pub had closed up, and they were cleaning out the toilets, someone managed to shít in a pint glass, and leave it on the sink.
    That's some skill. I wonder if he was an ice-cream man....
    Made me laugh whiskeyman. Nice quip.

KamiKazi wrote:
    that cant be real shifty

That was my first impression too. Looks dingy enough and crowded enough for it to be plausible though. You'd have to be crazy to think about it as well.

Guess we'll never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Story from a reliable mate:

First week in a bar job working as a handy-man/runner type. Basically doing all the really shítty jobs that no one else does. It was one of his jobs to empty the sanitary bins in the women's toilets. Disturbing as it is for a gentleman, everything is going well... He's got his gloves on and the bag is tied, as he's hoisting it into the skip a corner of the bag snags, ripping a pin-prick hole which causes the "juices" at the bottom of the bag to squirt out all down his front and soak into his clothes.

He quit the very next day.

In my personal experience, a steaming poop in a pint glass left on a window sill in a night club was about enough to make me never go back again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 flanger20002003

Saw a guy in Eamonn Dorans a few weeks ago walking around the dance floor with his cacks down around his ankles, letting it all hang out for everyone to see...pretty tame compared to what others have said, but still not exactly what you want to see of a Saturday night. Also once saw a guy getting a glass bottle across the top of the head outside the front of the old Virgin Megastore on Aston Quay...at about 1 in the afternoon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

In my personal experience, a steaming poop in a pint glass left on a window sill in a night club was about enough to make me never go back again!
    I am trying really hard not to visualise how that went down.

ugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

portaloos at ******.

how can any human being or beings create such an expansive and horrifying mess?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

portaloos in general tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭bugler

Any loos. I work in office of about 120 people and there are 3 cubicles in the mens toilets. The amount of people who can't be bothered to flush or to even get it in the bowl is incredible. It doesn't surprise me that people do the things described on this thread in toilets.

I was in Ri Rá one night and a friend of mine returned from the smoking area saying that some scumbag had just spat in a black guys face out of the blue.

One I witnessed myself was a night I was in The Odeon. I was outside on the front smoking area and looked out toward the Luas stop. Right below me up against one of the pillars was a very drunk girl surrounded by a few of her mates. She was lying down on her back, almost flat. Nothing too shocking there I hear you say. But then a dark patch appeared on her groin area, and from the leg of her jeans trickled liquid...out onto a nice little pool on the path.

Whether she ever managed to look her mates in the eye again I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Two men riding. Wouldn't mind but I was young enough when I saw it.

Nuff said:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

used to work in a pub in temple bar, and on numerous occasions had to kick out a homeless guy out who had a fetish for grinding one out all over the ladies sinks.never had to do the clean up though thank god

Advertisement