Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is your Rent? (2007)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

€260 (half of full rent) per month for 3-bed semi in Letterkenny. All utility bills, etc. excluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

400 a month (my half) for a 1 bed cottage in dub 13
    the other half pays the other half :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

680,- EUR for a large 2-bedroom house in Galway city center.
    (that's the price for the whole place!)
    (yes, I'm very lucky)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

350pm for me to share a room in a 3-bed in Smithfield. Looking at the prices of the apartments in the area, it's actually quite cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Narraaja

417e, double room in Blanchardstown, Dublin15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dinkle

Myself and my partner pay e1200 per month for a tiny ONE bed apartment in Dublin 2 - absolute rip-off considering there was another apartment (two bed, two bath, actual life size kitchen,etc) going at the same time we got this place in Shelbourne Park for e1400 and we could have got another person in to share the rent... suppose its only 8 mins walk for me to work tho and the other half has a 15 min walk...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Mine has gone up to 320.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

€400 in Smithfield in Dublin, a third of a 2 bed apartment, utility bills not included

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

four of us share what is meant to be a 3 bed but is now a 4 bed after the land lady cut the sitting room in half to fit an extra room! anyway its very closer to merrion sq. rent is 400 per month each (so 1600 in total for the house). Not in fantastic condition but is in a great location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Electric

Mine is €360 for a single room in Glasnevin. It's a nice house in an estate, bills not included but v close to town (35 mins walk).

Was paying €400 for a double room but the house wasn't great. One of the rooms downstairs was converted into a bedroom. Though I suppose it was pretty cheap.

Happy enough with what I've got now means I can save even more for my own house!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

35 minutes is close to towm? I live 7 minutes from eyre square and think I am far out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 shirley

€1000 3 bed Maynooth.

Getting Married not will to buy at current prices

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

€340pm for a single room in shared house in Swords, nice house though.

Was paying €400 for a double room in the same house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

€900.00 pm for a 4 bed semi-D in Newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

300 per month for City Centre apartment. Sharing the room with my girlfriend so the room price is 600. Not so bad given it's right beside Connolly Station.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

€750 a month
    4 Bedroom Detached house, with garage in Longford!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

payin bout €260 p/m p/p in limerick and then we ave a spare room which we let out at 50 a week and that covers all our bills so happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

New poll coming soon for 2008.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement