Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Orchestra

Options
  • 15-01-2007 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried out Red Orchestra ?

I play a lot of COD UO but am starting to get bored of the fragfest that most of the servers are. CTF, etc can make it a bit more interesting.

It might be a bit of a culture shock to play something this realistic but I think I'll give it a go.

Just looking for some feedback from some more of you before I spend my $20 (which is dirt cheap in fairness)

are there many servers out there, etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Superb game, but if your looking for a slightly more realistic CoDUO then look elsewhere, the games play completely different, the similarities end at WW2 FPS. If you have a steam account you could try waiting until there is another free weekend, there have already been a few, but like you said, its cheap as chips, not much to lose if you dont like it, and if you do its damn addictive, and very atmospheric.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I understand while some ppl would like it, its just too slow a game for me tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I play bf2 , COD2 , Day of Defeat , I tried RO , but didn't like it at all . It is too....too.......toooo....something !

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

RO is a great game and very satisfying when you get a kill. Go for it.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Played Red Orchestra at the last free weekend, its much slower paced game, and it forces you to get to cover which is good, it was great craic with a few friends on Teamspeak, but I didnt get any satisfaction playing on a public server...

Still prefer the auld DOD:s :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement