Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Office Assistant Part - time Help

Options
  • 15-01-2007 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of any "virutal office assistants" for a little part time work in ireland.

I heard there are some people who work from home, and support small business or solo operators.

I would be looking for someone, to send out sales letters, a few 100 a week, send out brochures.

Nothing major really.

Is there any services in ireland that do that without charging an arm and leg?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've seen a few threads in the work forum from people looking to do some work from home along these lines; you could try posting there and see if there are any people interested. You'll have to be very specific though in your post. I think there's a sticky thread there with all the info you'll need to supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lferr1967

Dear Millionaire,

I will be interested in working from home as your Virtual Office Assistant. I have 17 years administrative experience, most of which as a Personal Assistant to a Regional Sales Manager for a leading international financial institution.

I hope to hear from you soon

Advertisement