Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldenaxe '07

Options
  • 15-01-2007 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Just found this now. Play-Asia have it set to be released in March in the US. It's out on 360 and PS3. Here's a link with some pics on GameSpot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Feck all in the screen shots. Not a good sign if it has a March release.

If it doesn't have the dwarf then it isn't worth getting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Cool. I loved Golden Axe, have great memories of spending an entire Christmas Day killing Death=Adder (why was it '='?) after getting an Amiga with a shoebox of copied games for my present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Cool. I loved Golden Axe, have great memories of spending an entire Christmas Day killing Death=Adder (why was it '='?) after getting an Amiga with a shoebox of copied games for my present.

He was so evil that the name needed TWO hyphens to make it readable without trembling in fear!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I loved Golden Axe, hopefully the new one will have the same kickass music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SNL

here is a low quality vid i found looks ok but always weary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIP-gLts4kA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Wow that actually looks really good, not what i was expecting

Advertisement