Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I get Free Microsoft Points?

• 15-01-2007 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Just discovered Street Fighter II in the games download area - many an afternoon I spent skipping school playing this in the local arcade!:D

I was just wondering is there any websites that give you Ms Points if you subscribe to them or basically any freebies about that will get me enough points to download this classic for free!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Short and simple.... No

Big american companies often have points giveaways. I managed to get 400 free points during Verizons million point giveaway. However, I soon learned that american point codes will not work over here so you cant get them free unless you can find a european promotion for free points and I'm pretty sure there isnt any

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

GStormcrow wrote:
    However, I soon learned that american point codes will not work over here so you cant get them free unless you can find a european promotion for free points

Thats not entirely true.

If you set up a silver xbox live account with an american msn passport you can redeem the points with that account. The content you buy is then shared amongst all accounts on that console.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Thats not entirely true.

If you set up a silver xbox live account with an american msn passport you can redeem the points with that account. The content you buy is then shared amongst all accounts on that console.

Damn I wish I thought of that before I gave away those points

Generally though you cant get free points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

question everybody....
    came across this on eBay, anyone know if its genuine or not? Gut instinct tells me definately no....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CaRqQQHR_Y

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

cancel that... just found out the link is a Trojan!!! stay well away every1!!! :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,788 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd try it if you wanted a nasty virus and getting your email account hacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

<SNIP>

Only one way to describe how I feel about you right now.

facepalm.jpg

lovely 1st post

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

dazftw wrote: »
    <SNIP>

Only one way to describe how I feel about you right now.

facepalm.jpg

lovely 1st post

Quoted to give the same back to you for needlessly bringing this thread back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Advertisement