Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any point to buy TBC at my level?

• 15-01-2007 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,347 ✭✭✭✭

Only started playing in December and my main character is a lvl 34 Warlock. Is there any point to buying The Burning Crusade as I don't intend to start a new character and from what I gather, the outlands is really only accessible to lvl 60 and upwards.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

hang on til your 60.. it'll only taunt you mercilessly otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

iirc you can't even go through the dark portal until L58 so hold off until then and get it cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Simdruid

I think the only things you'll miss out on until you get to 58 and could go through the portal, are the jewelcrafting profession and the new Draenei and Blood Elf areas. So it's up to you really. If you're not starting a new character, and you're not nearly 58, you're probably just as well waiting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

There are new 1-20 zones as well and jewelcrafting. If your going to buy it anyway you might as well get it sooner rather than later so you can take a look around these areas.

If however you're unsure whether you would bother then hold off.

Advertisement