Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And the final place in the PL goes to...

Options
  • 15-01-2007 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

...ADRIAN LEWIS

Expected to be confirmed on Planerdarts by close of business.

Presumably the basis for this is that he is currently the highest ranked player not already in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭The Rooster

I believe he also has the final place in the Masters of Darts.

He must have some friends in high places :rolleyes:

Maybe he deserves them, but it feels like an anti-climax

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Who is his mentor again?! ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Nothing has been confirmed on Planet Darts yet. If this is true then I think Taylor may hae had some input into this. Yes we can all agree that Lewis is a good player but he has yet to do it in the TV tournaments and it just seems to me like he doesnt deserve it.

Surely it would have been better to give the place to one of the three dutch lads, preferably Van Gerwen.

Could this mean that Mervin King is not switching to the BDO?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Kingp35 wrote:
    Could this mean that Mervin King is not switching to the BDO?
    The BDO have made it very hard for him to move as the 4 semi finalest are now contracted for next years BDO World Championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Klaassen was contracted for 3 years after he won it. Didnt stop him...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Adrian Lewis has been confirmed as the 8th player in this years Premier League.

http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/PremierLeagueDetail/0,,10180~966041,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

<snip wrong post>

Advertisement