Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What do you think?

Options
  • 15-01-2007 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi there,

I've been away for a while so my car has been sitting idle for a bit.

It's a 99 Seat toledo 1.9TDI (Red I). It's 110BHP. (Fast car).
    It's got 125k miles on the clock. Engine is in good condition (it's the VW 1.9TDI Engine so it's bulletproof).

I managed to make the drivers side window stop working so it's been down for a few days so the inside got a bit damp. But it's not to bad.

The only small issue with the car is just the scratch panel underneath is broken (under the engine). Girlfriend broke it when she park on a high step and when she tried to reverse it's pulled the plastic of so i had to cut some of it off to stop it dragging along the road.

The bodywork is in reasonable condition, no major bumps or anything, a few scratches etc from before my ownership.

It's still NCT'd till mid year but the tax is up on it now.

Was just wondering how much i could get for one of these babies.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

/bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

old or new shape?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Seat Toledo 1.9L Dsl 98, Leinster Co. Dublin €2700.00
    2 yrs NCT, new tyres, 2 owners from new, green, vgc, 086-2466007

Seat Toledo TDi 1.9L ’99, Leinster Offaly €4300.00
    120k mls, met, blue, s/r, NCT 09/07, taxed, immac cond, serviced regularly, one owner, 087-7755877

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=501734

I'd ask €3.5k for yours if you want to shift it.

It would be worth your while getting that window fixed and getting it valleted to get ring of the damp smell before you call anyone in to look at it.

Don't mention the scratch panel. It's unlikely that anyone will notice.

Advertisement