Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend a Good Agency?

Options
  • 15-01-2007 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am hoping that someone here might be able to help me.

I am by no means a professional actress, singer, or dancer.

However, I am not a total novice either, and I am interested in all of the above, and I am hoping to join an agency that might be able to send me on to a few castings every now and then.

I am currently signed up to MovieExtras.ie, but, and the company name might be a bit of a give away, the majority of work I am notified about is Extra work.

I have done a bit of radio and TV work in the past, and ideally I would at least manage to secure a casting for some small speaking roles (or am I just being totally unrealistic?)

Anyhow, if anyone is familiar with a reputable agency that might be able to help me I would be delighted to know about it.

Thanks a million!

Advertisement