Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

business plan help

• 15-01-2007 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

lokking for someone with experience writing up business plans
    i am willing to pay of course
    please pm me
    from cork btw, not that distance should matter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Ill say one thing and one thing only, if your not able to write up your own business plan then I dont think you should be going into business TBH. Dont expect someone to come to you and wham bam thank you ma'am come up with a spectacular business plan. That person hasnt a clue what you want to do, only you can express that knowledge in a fashion that makes sense. You would be better off getting a book and at least make an attempt at it. Get someone in business to read it over, I'd have no problem doing it. It could take multiple revisions to get it right but at least you can say "I done my own business plan and know what i'm talking about" yada yada yada. Remember the business plan is essentially a sales pitch for you to go looking for financial backing for your company. Its like a good CV, targeted towards its audience. So get out and do your own and stop being lazy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭pjbrady1

If you post up basic outline of the business, then people should be able to pick any holes in your current outline business plan. Plan should make bank trust your idea, management and people, finances and future market. Most important thing they will be looking for will be your knowledge of and personal ambition for the business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Would you not approach your local entreprise board for help on this?
    Usually advice would be free and chances are more reliable than an internet posting.. Also less chance of someone "borrowing" your idea..
    Best of luck for the new enterprise.

Advertisement