Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mountain boarding?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lunapark

Nowhere decent it Ireland, the internet is your friend man...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joebloggsfilm

persy wrote: »
    hi, i just back from my first snowboarding trip i really miss it and searching for a replacment now that im back in ireland, am thinking about giving mountain boarding a try, if there any mountain borders out there who could give me some info about boards places to moutain board in ireland?
    heya
    im going snowboarding nxt year(:
    im 14 and i love mountain boarding, definitaly worth starting, it is so much fun and u can use it anywhere, from forests to cities:P
    its really thrilling and exciting.i would recommend the mountain board 'scrub phsyco' it is gr8 value and worth the money.the one thing u shud do if ur buying it or any other mtb that is painted is to ask the seller for varnish to protect the board or any other paint protecting product.
    if u live in clare it would definatelly worth going to cratloe woods, there is even a mountain boarding trail there(:
    Another place worth going to would be fanore in the Burren, there are some CLASS hills beside the car-park
    thats all from me
    hopefully one of these will b usefull
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 GASP gary

I have an MBS Core 95 and a Core 90 on special offer. £190 for the 90, £212 for the 95.
    postage to dublin costs £30, so come up and collect it.

Advertisement