Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VIDEO Plus+ channel order for proper recording

• 15-01-2007 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks, sorry to ask stupid noobie questions, Just got a new DVD HDD recorder for when i'm in hospital, want to record my favourite tv show "The Virginian", anyway, my problem is its apparently easier to stick in the VIDEO Plus+ code and leave it to it, however i'm baffled as to the correct order the stations need to be in, my friend says i need the stations on the tv in the proper order or they won't work properly and i'll record the wrong station, can anyone tell me please, where to get a list of the channel order and what Program number i need TG4 installed on to record this, or will it work through my digital box. i know its probably a pain in the ass question so apologies for annoying anyone. :o

Comments

Advertisement