Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 share interfering with broadband.

Options
  • 15-01-2007 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've got 360 share a download programme, lately when I've been actually been able to connect to 360 share, it counteracts my broadband connection and that dies then , over the last few days i havent been able to connect to 360 share whatsoever, up to a month ago i've used this programme without any problems. (i've utv internet 2mb) anyone got any ideas of what might be happening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

You gone over your download limit and they are throttling your connection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

If you change your DNS server address i.e. you do not have ''obtain DNS server address automatically'' in your internet protocol (TCP/IP) properties ticked then 360 share will not work

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

havent even nearly hit my monthly limit, and i changed my dns to open dns because utv was down yesterday, but it wasnt working before that, so i still dont know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

well if you changed your DNS address then it won't work and if UTV's DNS is down then it won't work either so I guess you'll just have to wait until UTV is sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

i know im a dumbass when it comes to this stuff, but prior to utv going down it was working on the normal dns setings i didnt change them till yesterday...

• Advertisement
Advertisement