Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plonks journal

Options
  • 15-01-2007 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭

Ive always been overweight but in feb 06 i went on the scales and came in at just over 17stone. At 19 and 6ft i said to myself what am I doing. I was always very active as a child but ate a large amount of crap. Then I went to college where i became less and less active maybe one night a week ( if even ) soccer training or something. I broke my back in first year of college which didnt help either bed riden for a month and all my muscles went to jelly.

But anyway back to the point I hit 17st last feburary and just thought to myself what the ****? So i completely changed my diet eating cereal fruit veg and fish. By may i was down to 15.5 stone. Moved home for the summer diet went kind of ****ty again---white bread etc but i started going to the gym 4 times a week an hour and a half per session.

Leveled off at just under 15 again, then went back to college this september same again good diet hardly any excersise. Went home for christmas went back up to 15 3/4.

Now the present diet still good and have started excercising. Back down to 15 again.
    My target is to get down to 13st or there abouts and i will post my efforts up here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

How's the only sane person from Mountbellow? I'll give you a shout over the next few weeks for a few pints, until then stay away from the sauce and hit that 13 stone mark :p

Advertisement