Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bill Gunn must be broke!!

• 15-01-2007 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

I'm just after seeing Billy Gunn/Kip James in a Cadbury Options ad! Seriously!
    He's only in it for a split second but it's definitely him.
    The ad has an array of guys dressed up as Cadbury Options sachets trying to chat up some hot bird. Not surprisingly, Gunn fails!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah I seen him he starts showing his muscles. He was in a Sabrina the teenage witch episode a few years back as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Yeah I seen him he starts showing his muscles. He was in a Sabrina the teenage witch episode a few years back as well.
    You watch sabrina the teenage witch.shame on you.LOL:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

d1sc0g1rl wrote:
    You watch sabrina the teenage witch.shame on you.LOL:D
    Yeah it was a few years back I would have been 12 or 13 and TBH I never really liked just nothing better on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

He's not broke but he's hardly making the same money he used to and it's only going to go down hill for him from now on. So what if he took a part in an ad to make a few extra bucks. Probably a lot more money than you can make for the same amount of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DublinGangster

At the end of the day Billy Gunn is an entertainer. Gunn is not only restricted to Pro Wrestling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Mhmm...weetabix

At the end of the day Billy Gunn is an entertainer.

The VKM "Dumb to the extreme" segments say otherwise ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

He's just trying to get himself known. Doing an an ad that will be seen by millions of people is great for his status. I don't see how he must be broke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Figure of speech, guys. I just find it funny he was only in it for a second. Id expect him to do small roles in movies or the like if he's looking to expand his horizons. If Luther Reigns can do it Billy Gunn can.

Advertisement