Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other ways of getting visa's?

Options
  • 15-01-2007 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

So you used your working holiday visa to oz and you are 30 years old.

Anyway of getting a different visa to go out to oz for a couple of years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Do you qualify for any of the other visas listed on immi.gov.au?

The Aussie visa process is one of the strictest in the world, but at least you can earn the chance to move and work if you qualify, as opposed to being stuck in a lottery system.

Whatever you do for a living, is it one of the more desirable careers for migration?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 miss niamh

You may be able to apply for a Residency Visa (like moi) if you have a career that is in demand in Australia. You can probably get a list of them on the aussie immigration website, cant remember the name, just google it.
    Otherwise you can try getting sponsored by an employer here (in oz).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

miss niamh wrote:
    You may be able to apply for a Residency Visa (like moi) if you have a career that is in demand in Australia. You can probably get a list of them on the aussie immigration website, cant remember the name, just google it.
    Otherwise you can try getting sponsored by an employer here (in oz).

Even if you are sponsored doesnt the job you are going to be filling have to be of a high enough skill level. I know thats the answer i got when my old employer went to sponsor me.

Advertisement