Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper for printing wedding invitations

Options
  • 15-01-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering would anyone know a shop (in Cork) where i could find paper for printing our own wedding invites, like textered paper or something with a design through it... tried Eason's but not a great selection

cheers
    scuby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

look through the golden pages for any printer.. they should be able to help you. To start you off, theres about 5/6 of them on Washington street alone that probably have what you're after.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Try Business Print on 14 Washington Street West (Near the Courthouse). They sell reams of paper. What you want is from a manufacturer called Strata Colour. They do some wonderful marbled effect papers and cards in varying thicknesses. I used to work there in the Summertime as a student, and their selection was superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

rymus wrote:
    look through the golden pages for any printer.. they should be able to help you. To start you off, theres about 5/6 of them on Washington street alone that probably have what you're after.

cheers rymus,

was just thinking about the shops on the left along washington st, will give a wander along there tomorrow

scuby

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

There is a place out in the Safsfield road industrial estate the one with the driving test center. I got pretty good paper there for engagement invitations i think it was prontaprint or something you should take a trip out and you will find it

Advertisement