Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennel that will provide special medical attention

Options
  • 15-01-2007 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys

This is my first time posting!
    We took in a stray dog my sister found last October that we have discovered has severe dry eye and now possibly Cushing's disease (awaiting test results)...needless to say this is probably why the poor thing was dumped.

Anyway, we haven't been away since we got her and we are reluctant to leave her. Unfortunately there is no-one who can take her for us so we are looking for a kennel that will basically treat her like a princess and one that will put the creams in her eyes (up to seven times a day) and possibly give her tablets if she needs them. I know possibly all kennels will say they will do it which is why I am a bit worried.

Where do I start?? And can anyone advise me of such a place? We are based in West Dublin and I am willing to pay whatever I have to to make sure she is looked after. She will have all her vaccinations done hopefully be end of Jan.

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital

Coolmine Clonsilla 15 Dublin

(01)8213189

they have kennels for boarding so i would say they are your best bet

Advertisement