Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a running watch?

Options
  • 15-01-2007 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm just starting out with my training so I'm not looking for anything fancy. Ideally I'd like one that can time my runs and beep every x minutes/seconds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I have the Timex Ironman 50lap watch. 48 euro. It has interval timers that can simply repeat indefinitely, beeping each time.
    There are cheaper versions, also from Timex: 30lap model for 40euro, or 8lap model for 33 euro.

You can download the watch manuals from Timex.com to see if they have the features you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 philmacey10

My running club has just bought a system, we wear a stopwatch or cardio strap and when we run past a wireless beacon it logs a time. then we can download are times to a PC and keep a log. its a nice CHEAP piece of kit. www.hssports.co.uk sell it - its called freelap? worth a look :D

Advertisement