Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electronic Music

• 15-01-2007 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Musicians wanted to form 21st century electronic band - musicians with talent, an ear for electronic music and a vision only please. 25+

no beginners - no time wasters

Can´t be more specific as I don´t know what will happen tomorrow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mantrax

Hi, I live in Portlaoise 27 years old, I'm a pro, I am don't know the Irish Scene, but i play keyboards, I like metal, electronic, I take music seriously, I have my own car and no economic problems, but, what type of Electronic are you talking about? with guitar and drummer or without ?

My last bands were in Amsterdam www.drionide.nl and www.x-ist.nl I left my native country Venezuela in 1999 with only one purpose but to play music and live my dream, not in search of a job, better life, blah blah,etc, I had it all back then.

Now I got married, and I decided to move to Ireland 2 years ago because I started to think in my future, etc, I separated myself from the music scene, but I can’t hold it any longer. I am committed and I DO want to make a serious good band with only one purpose, to quit my job and live only from the music. If you are that kind of person, look no further

I have my professional gears, top of the range laptop, Syntetizers, etc my email juanchoja@yahoo.com Mobile: 087 0512566

Advertisement