Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Society

• 16-01-2007 7:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey i know here is a poker society in carlow it, but i never see any games on anywhere, so basically i was just wondering if any of the members are on this site, as i and a few player would definately like to join.

Also there is a student game on in the RDS a week or so's time, and they mentioned colleges are holding satelittes... just wondering if one will be taking place in Carlow IT to

Cheers

PS sorry if this is just another pointless topic, but i just dont know where else to look :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Not sure if there are any members on here but if you contact the socs officer she will put you in contact with the soc leader. She helped me out before, you will find her contacts in The Blurb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭honkytonk52

im sure there are loads of people who play it in the college...finding out if they are good or not is another thing

Advertisement