Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to try and sell model plane (NOT A SALE THREAD)

Options
  • 16-01-2007 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi guys

Before we start this is not not a sale or auction thread this is advice on where it is best to sell my plane.

I have a trainer with everything needed to fly, I purchased around 3 years ago and started flying it at Galway Flying Club but soon realized that I did not have sufficient time to fly it and that was 2 years ago. Now I just have a tutor sitting around in storage and doing nothing. Any ideas on how best to sell it or should I salvage it and take all the is good out and try sell it piece by piece?

Regards
    Matthew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Its a pitty you couldn't find the time, I fly at Galway and we always welcome new members. If no one you know would like to take up the sport, you could try and see if the local model shop in galway would put up an add in its shop window for you, they may even buy it off you at a reduced cost.
    You could also try the FS thread here or even ebay.ie.
    Classfieds in Advertiser may have a section for it ?????

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

The free ads in Buy and Sell are also good.

Advertisement