Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade dropped by anti-bullying charity

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Good to see that. I was HORRIFIED at the treatment of Shilpa last night. It's blatant racism and the gang mentality of the three chavs is really horrible to watch.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I thought Jo was ok but obviously she's just as bad... I missed most of last nights, all I got see was the last scene of Shilpa being grilled by Miss Piggy about putting her hand up to evict Carroll.. And Ian crying in the loo..

They were all absolutely vile. They were whining about the undercooked chicken for most of the show and Jo commented on Shilpa and "God knows where her hands have been". All blatantly racist, bullying vile subwits, was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

As much as I hate Jade Goody, I dont think playing the race card should come into it. Her and that c**t Danielle have been bullying and disgusting but I dont think its been based on race.

As much as I hate Jade Goody, I dont think playing the race card should come into it. Her and that c**t Danielle have been bullying and disgusting but I dont think its been based on race.

They've been slagging her accent, questioning her personal hygiene, making fun of the ethnic food she cooks, they may not be burning crosses at the end of her bed but they've definitely been bringing her background into it.. IMHO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

what began as a distastefull spectace has become nothing short of a wicked one
    thier have been over 2000 complaints by viewers in the past few days
    big brother has gormlessly responded by saying that shilpa has not complained about any racist comments , duh, they make them behind her back
    the reason the 3 ugly sisters , yes i know danielle is pretty on the outside
    the reason the 3 and numb nuts jack are so full of venom towards shilpa is because the underclass tend to loathe someone with as much natural ( i said natural danielle ) beauty , sophistication , class and style as shilpa
    they cant deal with her , were shilpa to bite kick and spit at any of them
    they would make her right at home and invite her over some evening to watch eastenders and afterwards watch footballers wives while eating chips

pig face muppett of a 6 foot dildo jack is particulary repulsive , while big bro and the papers havent commented on it directly , he called shilpa a paki
    the sad part about this whole vile saga is that it will not have the slightest bit of effect on the chances of miss piggy , pauline fowler look a like jo or tits or WAG danielle winning , why u may ask
    because the majority of big bro fans are cut from the same cloth as theese super chavs, alas you will never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominatory , so it would seem when you read some of the absurd comments on tv or on blogs which claim that its shilpa who is to blame for being too big for her boots , a case of birds of a feather flock together
    so i predict that for all thier bullying , the white trash will probably finish ahead of shilpa
    another thing you will see in time is that davina will not take the bitches to taks either , davina cant afford to alienate her chavy fan base
    im not saying shes one , in fact shes from a well to do backround but her public persona is chav based for the most part
    whats also really annoying is how the other housemates are standing idly by and doing nothing , i suspect thier just cynically out to win and dont want to get in the bullys bad books and end up being nominated
    H is a phony , the guy is such a brown nose , while he claims to be sad and crys at the conflict in the house , he kissed the arse of the ones responsible for the conflict, cleo and jermain are both chicken ****s and dirk , well hes practically comotose at this stage

they say thiers always a light at the end of every rainbow and it would be wonderfull if shilpa were to stay strong and actually win the thing
    however as ive already explained , thier is as much chance of that happening as thier is of jade learning how to pronounce the word INFLUENTIAL

Irish Bob... Did you by any chance copy and paste that from somewhere else?? It's a bit awkward to read there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Glad to hear the bullying is being noted by the media and viewers. Kind of expect it of jade and jack but sad to see that jo and danielle can be like that, talking behind shilpas back and making snide coments, and jokes about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

There are a couple of clips on youtube.com

Just type SHILPA in the search window.

I think it's all a bit silly to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Jo, Danielle and jade are the prototypes of this new breed of vicious little ignorant bitches (and I include jack in that!).

I mean who are these people and who do they think they are?

Jade - a self confessed celebrity ignoramus. It's Inuit, Jade, not Eskimo!

Danielle - Shagged her way to a beauty title and lost it by opening her gob and telling the world she rode Ted, Ted, Ted Teddy Sheringham (ONE OF THE JUDGES) before the competition!
    Common as muck with a mouth to match. And Sheringham such a classy footballer! :-)

Jo - the one from Steps, S club 7 or whatever, a failed popstar-ette on the way down.

Jack - pure twat. Hanger on.

I really hope Shilpa wins it now or Dirk or even Jermain The Strange (and unwise).

And will the Lads please stand up for Shilpa -- there is borderline racism going on in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Eamo71 wrote:
    And will the Lads please stand up for Shilpa -- there is borderline racism going on in there!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Poor ol H crying like a baby in the diary room. DO SOMETHING MAN! Face, cool in every other way, is seriously falling in my estimation. So to Jermaine.

That the chav queens suffer from a seriously deficient intellectual capacity is obvious and, given the primary audience of BB, their continued popularity is understandable. However, their vile ignorance, the pride they show in their absolute stupidity, is gruesome to watch.

'I said Winston Churchill was the first black president of America' - WHAT!??!

Jade, her mute 'boyfriend' and Danielle are all retards. And Jo, the transvestite from S Club 7, whilst nominally slightly more informed, is right up there in terms of offensiveness.

Despite this, one of them could still possibly win it. However, it had better not be Jade.

Yeah "boyfriend" is right, has anyone actually seen these two share a tender moment apart from him jipping on her leg? They do not look like a couple at all.. He's obviously in it for the money, he seems more interested in Danniel as far as I can see... Then again that might be stating the obvious.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

xzanti wrote:
    Yeah "boyfriend" is right, has anyone actually seen these two share a tender moment apart from him jipping on her leg? They do not look like a couple at all.. He's obviously in it for the money, he seems more interested in Danniel as far as I can see... Then again that might be stating the obvious.. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Jack is a stupid shallow 'pretty boy'. Jade is a vile ugly Shrek look-a-like. He's in it for the money.

And if you clearly have no scruples over personality, which one would YOU go for? :D

http://www.celebritybetting.co.uk/images/jade_goody.jpg

http://www.virgin.net/movies/galleries/basicinstinct2premiere/pix/08_main.jpg

Advertisement