Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade the Bully

Options
  • 16-01-2007 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

Watching Jade last night in full flow I had a slight déjà vu of her original time in the house. Didn't she gang up on someone else or am I imagining it? Her behaviour seemed familiar but I can't for the life of me remember who she picked on, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

Me and my flatmate said the exact same thing and we couldnt think of who it was.
    Eventually we remembered it was the girl that came in late that ended up marrying lee, sophie we think the girls name is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Oh My Goodness, that's right! Couldn't think for the life of me who it was. HATE bullying of any sort, horrible behaviour!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I think it was Sophie from BB3?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Jo and Danielle are doing pretty well by themselves. I've just been watching the highlights with Jo shouting at Shilpa to hurry up in the shower when she's only been in it for 2 minutes. The way she spoke to her was very patronising.

Jo's an out and out cow and Danielle is just very fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Watching Jade last night in full flow I had a slight déjà vu of her original time in the house.

I got that last night too. Jade and that spiteful cow Adele bullied poor Sophie relentlessly for weeks about the way she spoke and because she prefered to spend her time alone (who could blame her!) Very similar situation as I remember - more quiet, refined girl gets picked on because she doesn't fit in with the loud mouth chavs. Great to see Jade has not grown up at all despite having 2 kids since then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Watching the live feed, it seems there was some sort of confrontation between shilpa and jade went down earlier tonight, Jades been bitching on about Shilpa with Jo, Dannielle, & Jack to Cleo. Looks like shes trying to convince the group that shes the victim and looking not to be voted out, cleo's not saying much but doesn't seem convinced. Jade is pathetic, ranting on how she hates Shilpa and jo is just as bad tonight

Advertisement