Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mbna

Options
  • 16-01-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody else has had problems with MBNA? I closed an account with them and asked not to be sent anymore information from them as I had alot of trouble with them when I made a balance transfer and was trying to pay it off. After I had cleared the debt I told them I didn't want anymore information from them and to be taken off any mailing list which I was on.

Yet the still keep on sending me information.

Never ever again will I deal with them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Chunkychops

I had a very bad experience with them as well .. reported them to the Financial Services Ombudsman and got €500 compensation awarded to me.
    You keep getting teh marketing crap because your name is on the register of electors. I was getting offered mbna cards even though I already had one.
    My grpe with them was they were offering me a new card at 10.9% even though I had a card with them already at 18.9%

Advertisement