Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any good places in the college

• 16-01-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

just looking to see if i got this covered, i am looking for somewhere to chill during the day. so far i got-

the piano room
    the back stairs of the canteen(nearly quiet, no one goes down there)

and then i dry up. i no you'll say what the su, but its impossible to move in there with all the f**king pool tables, and what happened to the games machine, that was fun as was the tv and dvd!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

if its for peace and relaxation during a hectic day try the quiet room in the LRC. you may even learn a thing of two while your there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

whats the piano room?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The big white chairs at the entrance to the C Block are comfy and with the right amount of people strategically seated you can have them all to your yourselves and watch all the peeps stroll by.

yeah but whats the piano room?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

its where u go if ur a pianist!

• Advertisement

is it the room near the dungeon

dungeon, wtf :confused:

the dungeon is C135 i think. its where they have plays n stuff. or i mean "play".

maybe th epiano room is that place at the end of the C block corridor thats painted in plants.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

No....
    You're in Carlow IT FFS. Not fecking Yale or Harvard. Now stop looking for places u can discretely roll spliffs, pull up your socks, and get back to your lectures.
    Places to chill out....
    Fecking Demycrat hippies.
    And get a goddamn haircut!

my word would someone really engage in such activities on college grounds and if you are can I have some.
    whats an epiano room

• Advertisement

the piano, ya big lezzer-ite!

and im not sayin that coz i let slip that there is another e-piano room thats super secret wit super secret technology in it...eh...that lets u play piano online! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

piano room? wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

OHHH!!!i love when i start conterversy on boards.ie, i just love it!!
    the piano room(or epiano as it has been called here) is the old av room to the dungeon in c135(the dungeon, the old lecture theatre, directions- from the arches in the back of the canteen, you leave via back door to the canteen and head up the first set of steps after you go down the ramp, in the door take the right door, not the left thats a closet that DOESNT lead to narnia, i found the hard way, it leads to big gay al's big gay love palace, that was one wild night!!!after that door you are met by the entrance to the dungeon and to the left of that is a door that looks like a closet thats the piano room)
    please dont find it out, its going to be our sercet
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

anyway, last at the end of last week i got pissed off and bored(a very bad combination, for me), and the piano room has now been given a full on clean out(fecking finally!!)!!!
    so if you do go in there please leave it as found or better, just spent two hours on it, so id be grateful! theres bin bags there too so use them!
    thanks lads

Advertisement