Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get a stove thats not black?

Options
  • 16-01-2007 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Am thinking of putting in a small stove in my living room (partly to enable me to have a full cream mantle and hearth) but I do not want a cast-iron black or the enamel waterford ones, what other options are available to me? I checked the stoves website but they are all black too, does anyone out there have an alternative or suggestion as to where I could start looking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

There are plenty of coloured stoves out there try jydepeisen or morso to name just 2 , nearly all the scandinavian stoves have coloured versions , blue red, cream etc
    You may have to import it specially though as black is still the most efficient and popular colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clare_Man

I recently got a pellet stove from jedcoe.com in Galway and they have traditional style pellet stoves in about 6 different colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 finnbar

check out danskan.com they have cream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 woodburner ware

we sell many stove in different colour,

clearview, franco belge, austroflamm, esse there are many.

Colours normally are a brown colour, red, green, cream and a few more

Advertisement