Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3's New XSeries

• 16-01-2007 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Does anoyone know exactly what this is, i know its supposed to increase net connectivity but the blurb on the website is more marketing BS than actual info, when its being launched etc, i checked their website and it said ask in store but when i went into the 3G shop in Blanchardstown this morning the guy behind the counter asked me who made it? F'in Genius, i explained it was a 3 service not a bloody phone and he said "no i never heard of it", it was launched last november in the uk i think or the US and apparently is due to be launched in early 2007 here, and the staff have never heard of it, after all the f'in around i got from vodafone i was genuinely hopinhg 3 would be better but their sales outlets don't even know what their services are!!!
    So does anyone know what the difference eis nbetween 3s 3G service and their new Xseries that they are pushing and when it'll be launched?
    any info is appreciated , thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Without wanting to be rude there are about two or three threads about xseries already. Searchy!

Nobody seems to know and what three stores are telling people is a feb launch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

That's what I was told as well. Mid February, unless there are major problems that cause a delay. Originally they were actually hoping for a late December launch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Can a mod please make one of the 8 or 9 threads on three's forthcoming x-series a sticky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

any news yet on the launch of x-series??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

Don't confuse 3G stores with 3Stores though...

3G stores would know no more than say, Carphone Warehouse as (despite the name) they are not part of 3

3 have stores on Grafton St, Henry St and in Swords...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Jam Man wrote:
    Don't confuse 3G stores with 3Stores though...

3G stores would know no more than say, Carphone Warehouse as (despite the name) they are not part of 3

3 have stores on Grafton St, Henry St and in Swords...
    tell me about it, i used to work in one, even 3 customercare used to ring us by mistake.

when i left 3g at the end of jan, rumour was of an end of feb launch for x-series and the w950. no further information has been released to the best of my knowledge, and there is no further guestimate release date

Advertisement