Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW TBC CE avail within at MRRRP

Options
  • 16-01-2007 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I went to HMV, they had 2 left, I only need one, I bought 2nd to offer Boardsie chance to have this kinda hard to get version.

It is yours if you have 75 yoyos (MRRP) and can meet me at my house in Swords in the next day or so.

Yours,

WTF_L2P_n00b

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

I went to HMV, they had 2 left, I only need one, I bought 2nd to offer Boardsie chance to have this kinda hard to get version.

It is yours if you have 75 yoyos (MRRP) and can meet me at my house in Swords in the next day or so.

Yours,

WTF_L2P_n00b

will there be milk and cookies? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Yours,

WTF_L2P_n00b

Got mine in Dun Laoghaire! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

cance wrote:
    will there be milk and cookies? :D

If you put some pigtails in. And some hot pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

No selling on here. Use adverts.ie and if you want people to see it, stick a link in your sig.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement