Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company to install Home Audio/Cinema System

• 16-01-2007 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

Anybody know a company that will come and install a home cinema system and link up audio to every room in the house?

I know I can probably do this myself, but I'm very lazy and would rather pay someone else to come and do it for me.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

I know your lazy but....

If you tilt your head down about 3 to 4 inchs on the screen you should see a very similar thread with some options. ;)

Regards,

Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tonebex

You don't state where you are based, but if within striking distance of North Tipperary you might try 'The Platinum Touch'. www.platinumhome.ie .

They do a lot of home automation and such like. I have just ordered a 42" LCD television & surround sound system from them and all my dealings with them so far have been very good. They should be installing soon. The contact is 'Matt'

I have no link with this company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

Advertisement