Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputable online tv store

Options
  • 16-01-2007 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there any reputable online store that sells televisions, not lcd's or plasma just your basic tv in and around 32" (think theyre called crt or is that just a term used for computer screens?)

Anyway i had a look on komplett.ie and they only do plasma screens and googling didnt get me anything. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Cooee

These things are dirt cheap in the likes of Power City/DID/Dixons etc....there is nothing to be saved buying them online.

Plus they weigh a ton and I would guess thet would cost much more to ship than a plasma or LCD.

Something like a Beko 32", flatsceen yadda yadda is not gonna cost more that 400 yoyos

Advertisement