Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football management game -recomendation

Options
  • 16-01-2007 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

i want to buy my first football management game for my PC - what is the best out there? i don't have any preference as i haven't played one in about 7 years and that was just a demo! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Why Football Manager 2007, there is no better. :) If you want to join me and other boards members for an online football management game, there is also Trophy Manager which isn't too bad either. There is a thread located in this forum for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭reallybad

Ruu wrote:
    Why Football Manager 2007, there is no better. :) If you want to join me and other boards members for an online football management game, there is also Trophy Manager which isn't too bad either. There is a thread located in this forum for it.

Thanks a lot for that!
    However i am a little confused after looking on cdwow there - there seems to be 2 versions? am i losing my mind? one is 15stg cheaper? http://www13.cd-wow.com/searchresults_game.php?searchfield=football+2007+manager

Which on can anyone tell me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I don't know what the difference is with those, maybe that one is compatible with the Mac or something. Anyway, I got this one at Play.com.

Advertisement