Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it worth it?

Options
  • 16-01-2007 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Situation: have a new job tha i actually like for a change but were back in college next week, i don't want to be working every saturday and sunday but i have a chance to have fridays off if i reschedule my tutorial times. but this means being in til 6 on wednesdays and considering i live in kildare means i won't be home til 8. Also i have made a lot of my college firneds in that tutorial on friday and i don't want to lose them. but i really enjoy this job and don't want to completely give up my weekends... what should I do? please reply soon as have a meeting with my boss at 9am tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Depends how much you need the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

yeah its worth it! i changed mine so i'd have wednesdays off, so i can work wednesdays. i'm in till 6 every other day too, and home at 8.

theres always more tutorials chances to make friends the other days.

i say go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

What course are you doing by the way?? Im in science and i dont think we get the chance to change around are tutorial timeslots!! No fair:mad: We get automatically assigned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

You gotta do what makes you happy. Friends are more important than money.

But maybe you'd make more friends in work, or in the new tutorial, or if you kept the status quo. Really who could tell.

Make a pros Vs cons list perhpaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

:) i m proud to tell my frens and family tat i reach home at about 9pm at least 2 days per week(last semester).

do what you want,if you are happy,then whats the problem??;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement