Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress CSS question

Options
  • 16-01-2007 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

Working on my Wordpress theme at the moment and something has me a little puzzled :

If you look on the main page there's a smiley graphic (in the first paragraph providing I don't add an article before you look) without any padding, borders or margin - which is the way I set it out in the stylesheet.

But if you load the article itself you'll see that it's gone back to the Wordpress default image style (border, padding and margin).

Everything here is standard Wordpress stuff except the theme and, as far as I can see - and I've checked - both pages are calling the same two stylesheets.

My stylesheet includes the instruction, almost at the end of the file :
    img.wp-smiley {
    	border : 0px;
    	margin : 0px;
    	padding : 0px;
    }

If I remove the 'img' from 'img.wp-smiley' it stops working on the frontpage too.

Obviously not a major issue, but I just can't work out why it's happening :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Nevermind - fixed it at last :)

The single-post page adds a "#page" wrap, and there was a "#page img" in the stylesheet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hrmph, looks like you fixed it.

[:edit:] damn you posting at the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

haha..

Cheers for trying anyway :)

Advertisement