Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Copying files

• 16-01-2007 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

I have two xboxes, i have saved games on both that i wanna keep but i don't wanna have both the xboxes getting in the way sitting out. Can i copy the save games onto one somehow? reletively easily would be good. a cable/memory card. Cheap for these components would also be good. If its really annoying i will just forget about it. I dont want a quest to some obscure shop in some place far away for a golden egg which i can trade for ...........

You get it right, easy or an answer that tells me its not possible would be good. Original xbox btw.

Thank you very much:)

monkey banana raffle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

If you know someone with a xbox memory card, just borrow it and move the stuff over manually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

If you know someone with a xbox memory card, just borrow it and move the stuff over manually.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭caffrey

yeah i have asked everyone that i know and none of them have one :( i dunno how much the cost but i would obviously prefer not to have to pay. maybe i'll look for one second hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 E=McHammer

you can get cables off ebay(i bought one myself)that let you plug usb flash drives into your xbox and use them as memory cards,hoever,i once made one by splicinga usb lead(taking one of the ends off it) and taking off the bit on the xbox controller (broken so i decided i might as well use it for parts) that you plug into the xbox and soldering the wires from each together,with the help of my uncle,hope that helped

Advertisement