Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roughest Flats in Dublin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

Nightwish wrote:
    I walked past the Summerhill flats and the Ballybough flats (both now demolished) twice a day every day for a year and I never ever got any hassle. Saying that the buildings were in sh!t, and there were a lot of junkies around the Mountain View Court complex and Summerhill complex, and a lot of the local kids had created a sport out of throwing rocks at buses and cars.

There are till flats in Ballybough, they were only partly torn down, and yeah I got a grapefruit thrown at the bus I was on one day from the flats smashed the window, all over some granny (that was a particularly traumatic day, Id just switched buses about 3 minutes earlier because the last bus I was on hit someone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dermo_

Im Dermot And Im 16 And Have Come Across This Convo. Randomly And I Had To Make A ACccount . Everyone In This Conversation Is Either Stuck Up Or Does Not Have A Clue About Dublin !. I Have Lived In O Devaney And Fatima And Am Currently Living In Hardwicke St Flats Off Dorset St . All Area's Where Fine And Are Fine . Its Not How **** The Flats Look Or What Area They Are In , Its The People And You People Just Dont Have A Clue , You Make Me Sick With Your " We Are Better Then People Living In Flats Attitude " Get A Grip .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Resurrecting a 2 year old thread that deserved to die...? I sense a lock a-coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

What floor you on?Dermo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Go out the road from the town centre towards the mental hospital and before that there's a side road on the right called Rosemount Estate. Go straight up that road until you get to the football field on the left. On the right side of the road there some nice houses but behind these are three blocks of five-story flats and they're really ugly!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement