Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

slam dunk monday

Options
  • 17-01-2007 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

What did everyone think? Best game was probably LAL vs the heat.
    Wade gets way too many soft calls from the referees in my opinion.

Also, SKY's coverage could be a lot better. That presenter is useless!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

P.S. Why can't they just use the U.S presenters instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The Arenas 3pt buzzer beater to beat the Jazz was definitely the play of the night, though I didn't see any of the live games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

yeah the sky presenters are muck..... i dont know for the life of me why they use them....

arenas game winner was class... hes such a good clutch shooter, he had one against the buck 2 weeks ago...

i saw the pistons game too... but was flicking channels all thru it. didnt expect the twolves to get the win tho.

is slamdunk monday gonna be a regular thing or was it just a once off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Reckon it's just a once off. They did the same back in November for the NFL and had 3 games straight. I think it's to start getting people in the mood for the run out of each of the seasons..........bit early for the NBA imo though.

Advertisement