Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N95

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Listed on expansys.ie for preorder but no date or price listed.

edit: link on komplett.co.uk here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Ruu wrote:
    Listed on expansys.ie for preorder but no date or price listed.

edit: link on komplett.co.uk here
    Thats not that expensive compared to other phones.Its apprx 530 euro.Sounds like i should save abit more as it seems like its going to be a nice phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

Its also listed on komplett.ie

http://www.komplett.ie/k/search.asp?q=n95

Its says available from april, though I'd say it will be on sale sooner.

There is already a thread on this below.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

search. there has been an ongoing thread on this model for a few wks now.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

there are rumours that it will be out sim free in the next 2 or 3 weeks, but definitely by March or April..

• Advertisement

Price on Komplett has increased to €699:(

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=327350

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

It's hitting the UK first so am wondering whether to see if I can pre-order a few with one of my sources.

One of the industry insiders says it's in distributors in the UK 2nd week March

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Dave6195 wrote:
    Price on Komplett has increased to €699:(

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=327350
    ahh thats just mean :(

splinter wrote:
    ahh thats just mean :(

Thats cheap, its going to be way more than that once it first comes out on the market.than after afew months it should fall.its a premium phone and will be priced that way just like the 8800 etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭johnny_rambo

Well according to http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/content/15584.asp, the N95 will be released in the 2nd week of March, as jrey1981 has said already.

• Advertisement

right Komplett have some updates... eta on release is 20th of March but its price is now about €960!!! bugger...cant stretch to that...

splinter wrote:
    right Komplett have some updates... eta on release is 20th of March but its price is now about €960!!! bugger...cant stretch to that...

yeah thats going to be the price when it comes out and usually it wll fall abit after afew weeks.cant wait for it to be realesed.I need to start selling my spare fones and save for this. :)

just checkd expansys.ie its going to be 960 ex delivery.
    http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=141579

960!!!
    That price seems ridiculous to me, is this a demand driven thing? How come it
    is sooo expensive? Much higher than the estimates from Nokia themselves at 550 or so..

congrats on 5000 posts Dre!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

NiSmO wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

we will only know the exact price on the 20th march as i think thats the release date.theres no point looking yet as its going to be high prices.but as i mentioned before its going to be around the 8-900 mark.

drdre wrote:
    we will only know the exact price on the 20th march as i think thats the release date.theres no point looking yet as its going to be high prices.but as i mentioned before its going to be around the 8-900 mark.

dre, where are you gettting this estimate from? the original estimate was direct from nokia I thought at €550. Why has it gone up so much?

daveym wrote:
    dre, where are you gettting this estimate from? the original estimate was direct from nokia I thought at €550. Why has it gone up so much?

yeah but its always going to be expensive when it comes out.look at the expansys website and all new phones are abit overpriced so thats why i mentioned the best thing is to wait until its realeased. Noka's estimates are not always right.

Why am I still seeing it being listed at €699 and €719 for the different colours and not saying anything about being released on March 20th?

Dave6195 wrote:
    Why am I still seeing it being listed at €699 and €719 for the different colours and not saying anything about being released on March 20th?

I donot know im not setting the prices. :) Im interested in buying 1 so am looking for the cheapest price.

• Advertisement

its listed on expansys for release on march 20th and on komplett at the lower price

its listed on expansys for release on march 20th and on komplett at the lower price

the n95 is out in the uk on the vodafone network so should be out sim free soon.Cant wait

Advertisement