Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Martins - the fastest shot ever recorded in a competitive game?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

So where did that figure for Reid's shot come from? If that's true than it beats all the others mentioned in this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Babybing wrote: »
    Cheers for that mate, Ive been lying awake for the past year thinking about that, unable to locate the clip anywhere.

I now feel I have entered a new chapter in my life and can finally move on.

;)

true wednesday fan so.welcome aboard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

iregk wrote: »
    What about Mendieta in his prime? I remember seeing this goal live and though it was the best volley i'd ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAnHIkaFy9Q

wow that was special. Mendietas downfall was always sort of strange. Once he left Valencia he just went ****. Is he still at middlesboro?

Advertisement