Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schoolbooks.ie / Aeon Solutions -has anyone got any contact details?

Options
  • 17-01-2007 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Ordered a book as a Christmas present on 10th December with a delivery time of 3-5 days. When I actually paid for it the date changed to 5-7 days but that was alright for Christmas delivery. I still have not received it, 17th January, and the tracking details state it is out of stock!

I have rung them innumerable times - constantly no reply and no answering service only a fax machine. Sent numerous emails also and no reply to any of them. I rang the ODCA and they said to write to them and they can do nothing more! Has anyone been able to get an alternative contact number for them? Apparently the contact name is a Joseph Cunningham.

The only thing there hasn't been a problem with is payment which went through immediately.

Comments

Advertisement