Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arrgghh! - Basic fixtures info??? (snooker)

• 17-01-2007 10:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where I can find out what time/day matches will be held in the current competition (UK Masters at the moment). I have trawled through the BBC website and the World Snooker website so if this very basic information is there I must be blind to be missing it (or it's well hidden!).

Anyway, for today, I'd just like to find out what day/time Ken is playing Ronnie in the QF?? Anybody got a decent reliable website which can tell me this most basic of info?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

It's on Thursday afternoon. Looks like I'll be taking a half day. His potential Semi would be on Saturday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

Thanks lads,

The drawsheet on that site is very handy BUT....
    Ok, so I hope I don't make myself look totally stupid/blind here* but is there a link on that page that tells me what time/day forthcoming matches are on?

PS - Go on Ken!

*I have a strange habit of not seeing big red banners in the middle of the screen that say 'Here is exactly what you're looking for' :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Wednesday 17th of January, 2007
    S Hendry vs M Stevens
    4/6 S Hendry 11/10 M Stevens 13:30
    S Murphy vs S Davis
    2/5 S Murphy 7/4 S Davis 18:00
    Thursday 18th of January, 2007
    R O'Sullivan vs K Doherty
    2/7 R O'Sullivan 5/2 K Doherty 13:30
    N Robertson vs S Maguire
    4/7 N Robertson 5/4 S Maguire 18:00
    Friday 19th of January, 2007
    D Junhui vs S Lee
    1/3 D Junhui 9/4 S Lee 13:30

From the ladbrokes site

Cheers fade2black,

That'll come in handy. Now all I have to do is order Sky Digital so I can watch whenever I want on BBC interactive.

PS - I'm still appalled that this info isn't available on BBCs snooker website or worldsnooker.com - Idiots!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Dr Pepper wrote:
    Cheers fade2black,

That'll come in handy. Now all I have to do is order Sky Digital so I can watch whenever I want on BBC interactive.

PS - I'm still appalled that this info isn't available on BBCs snooker website or worldsnooker.com - Idiots!

It is on worldsnooker.com in a roundabout way. Go to the tournament home page and click news. Then go to 'format of play' This tells you when the match numbers take place. You need to refer to the drawsheet to see who's in which match number

Cheers zuutroy!

Advertisement