Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Azureus Port Numbers?

Options
  • 17-01-2007 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    my problem is i had Azureus set up perfectly with port forwarding but i lost connection which i traced back to my sky box which was bringing it down so i disconnected it
    but i had in the meantime reset my router which had my forwarding settings in it, and when i put them back in and i tested the port i had working on Azureus 49152, it is now giving me an NAT error
    so what ports are you using that work?
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

AFAIK any port above 1024 should work.
    I use some random-ish 5-digit number I pulled out of my ass... I haven't experienced a situation where I had to keep trying different ports to get it to work though.
    As regards port forwarding, I find Azereus is pretty handy in that it'll setup the port forwards for me (through uPnP) when the program is in use, and remove them when I exit... which is nice... no manual forwarding required.
    You might try digging around in Azereus for where it shows a log of uPnP activity... see what's going on.
    Unless you have universal plug'n play disabled for security reasons. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

thanks for that, i actually have uPnP disabled i must reenable and see if that works

Advertisement