Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone communte to Citywest?

Options
  • 17-01-2007 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

If so, how long does it take on average from Charlesland for a 9am start and how long does it take to get back?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

I go as far as the Red Cow roundabout, if i leave at 7.45 i'm in for 9.00, coming home usually about an hour but if there is an accident on the M50 then add 30 mins usually ( that applies to and from work)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

I leave at 6.50 and get there for 7.30am. M50, exit Firhouse, Old Bawn, Jobstown, Citywest.

Same route gets me there for 9 if I leave at 8 unless there are some serious disruptions on the M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I take the very same route as you Langerland. I leave at 7.30am and I get to Citywest between 8.15am and 8.30am

Advertisement