Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Retro Jerseys

• 17-01-2007 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Has anyone ever bought one of these? I'm thinking about getting one of the old Barca, Argentina, Brazil or Juve ones.

I know Toffs does them all - is there anywhere else that's very good online??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Balls, I've always wanted a Denmark Jersey from Euro '92. The only one they have on toffs is from the 60's which makes no sense.

Although I might get one fo the retro North Korean ones for my Italian mate :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I got an 1989 Micheal Thomas one of Toffs at Christmas. It's good quality and a cool jersey but the fit isn't great. I'd normally take a large in jerseys but going by the size guide on there site I picked a medium.

When I got the medium it's a little baggy for my liking and I should have got the small :confused:

Check out the trackie tops they have too. There really cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Anyone know where i could get the Ireland away jersey from 1987, I have the home one but would really love to get my hands one the white away jersey too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Anybody got a link to this site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Cool site.......that would be greata for a few pressie ideas.....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I've ordered from Toffs and found their quality of shirt very good...

I got the retro denmark shirt from mexico 86 when i was in copehagen. They had all the various ones from Euro 92 etc. Hummel are remaking them at the moment, so there may be something on their site about it....

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

What have I started!?

Toffs better give me commission. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

gosplan wrote:
    Balls, I've always wanted a Denmark Jersey from Euro '92. The only one they have on toffs is from the 60's which makes no sense.

Although I might get one fo the retro North Korean ones for my Italian mate :D

This may do you. A thing of beauty.

http://www.ranshop.co.uk/catalogue/Gents-Clothing/Hummel/Hummel-World-Cup-Zip-Jacket-Red-White

Advertisement