Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Armrest Wanted

Options
  • 17-01-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

I have a mk4 golf 1.8t GTI. I'm looking to install an armrest on the central console.

Does anyone have one going?

Alternatively, does anyone know where I can pick one up?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Try ebay, I have seen them for sale a fair bit. They are fairly expensive, last one I watched sold for around £140 with £20 delivery to Ireland, was leather tho.
    You could also try and pick one up in a breakers yard, maybe traynors up north.

Neil.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I thought the GTi had a front arm rest as standard?

Either way I think Tranors up North is your best bet or try and find one in a scrap yard. I can only imagine VW dealers charging an arm and leg for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

bazz26 wrote:
    I thought the GTi had a front arm rest as standard?

Either way I think Tranors up North is your best bet or try and find one in a scrap yard. I can only imagine VW dealers charging an arm and leg for one.

230 Euro + VAT for a MK V Golf, then there is the fitting (unless its an easy self install)!!!! I'm looking for one for the missus's new car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

Try http://www.kool-vw.co.uk/

The site is down for refurbishment at the moment (the email address is on that page though) but I've used them in the past and found them very good. Priced in sterling with reasonable delivery. Responses to email may be a bit longer than normal due to the site being down but they were always fairly quick.

Advertisement