Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 17-01-2007 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Looking to get some guitar lessons, preferably in the east cork area, but any location considered.

Anybody know someone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I could swear that Tony Hunter taught guitar, but i could be wrong. He's the guy with the recording studio in his house in Midleton, and I remember someone talking bout him teaching but it was years ago. He could point you in the right direction though if you're in the Midleton area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Aspiration wrote:
    I could swear that Tony Hunter taught guitar, but i could be wrong. He's the guy with the recording studio in his house in Midleton, and I remember someone talking bout him teaching but it was years ago. He could point you in the right direction though if you're in the Midleton area.

He does teach guitar, used to go to him for lessons a few years back. Definately recommend him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Is he in the phone book???

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

You should be able to find him in the book alright, if not let me know and i can ask my friend (who's friends with him) for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Cheers, hope he is a miracle worker. I seem to have more thumbs than fingers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement