Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shilpa shes going to win!!

Options
  • 17-01-2007 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Personally I dont like Shilpa from day one she always gave off the impression she was better than everyone else and views herself in such a higher position, this was evident from her continual announcements of how many servants she has etc. Also she had to get what she wanted from the shoppin .....lets face it shes a little princess and expects to be treated that way.

Now the fact that theres all this controversy surrounding her everyone is feeling sorry for her being bullied etc and this means she is definite to win, the minute the words bullied and racism were mentioned everyone started to love this girl but shes not a complete angel saying she would not bring herself to row or get in an argument instead she plays up to the cameras plays up the victim role.

Every time she had an encounter with someone she would run to Jermain (k cant spell i no) professing how she was being victimised and how they were all picking on her and no one liked her.

She could stand up for herself but instead she chooses not to. She is manipulating everyone inside and outside the house to feel sorry for her and therefore get most headlines, win over thepublic and win.....all for what .......to launch herself on this side of the world.....

In my opinion GET SHILPA OUT!!!!!!

We are not getting to see great characters like Dirk or Clio to see them develop this whole Shilpa crap is ruining CBB5!!!!

Shilpa to win 15 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    Hell No
    100% 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the thing is, she is better than everyone else in there.
    she's the only "A" list celebrity in there. the rest of them are basically nobodies.
    Bollywood has a huge audience and she is one of the biggest stars there. Basically it's like having Cameron Diaz in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

nah more like when they had rodman in there. I lived just off brick lane in london and never knew about her. brick lane is full of "indian" restraunts (Run by people from banghladesh it would seem). Bollywood posters everywhere , never saw her before.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Poppy84 wrote:
    Personally I dont like Shilpa from day one she always gave off the impression she was better than everyone else and views herself in such a higher position, this was evident from her continual announcements of how many servants she has etc. Also she had to get what she wanted from the shoppin .....lets face it shes a little princess and expects to be treated that way.

Now the fact that theres all this controversy surrounding her everyone is feeling sorry for her being bullied etc and this means she is definite to win, the minute the words bullied and racism were mentioned everyone started to love this girl but shes not a complete angel saying she would not bring herself to row or get in an argument instead she plays up to the cameras plays up the victim role.

Every time she had an encounter with someone she would run to Jermain (k cant spell i no) professing how she was being victimised and how they were all picking on her and no one liked her.

She could stand up for herself but instead she chooses not to. She is manipulating everyone inside and outside the house to feel sorry for her and therefore get most headlines, win over thepublic and win.....all for what .......to launch herself on this side of the world.....

In my opinion GET SHILPA OUT!!!!!!

We are not getting to see great characters like Dirk or Clio to see them develop this whole Shilpa crap is ruining CBB5!!!!

I don;t really agree with you. I do agree that Shilpa sometimes doesn;t do herslelf any favours and yes she has an imperious air to her. But i congratulate her on not lowering herself to the three scummers and the hanger-on boyfriend.
    These people are some of the most horrid creatures put on this planet and celebrated for their stupidity.

Just cos Shilpa has a little class they take umbrage with that.

I also wouldn;t call Dirk a nobody. For a decade he was one of TVs most famous actors with Galactica and the A Team.

Ok that was years ago but we all love the Face surely!! :D

Cleo is brutal!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

foyc wrote:
    ...and ironically has been kicked off the charity panel she was on for anti-bullying.

Just gossip :

http://www.louiseburfittdons.com/speeches/speeches6.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

By no means am i sticking up for the three of them but if this wasnt celebrity BB everyone would be cheering the bitchiness and the drams in there. Fair enough Jade is going to far and her PR people are going to have some job on their hands when she leaves but its just like any school yard antics there is always one person singled out. This is obvious from all the other BB shows there is always someone singled out and disliked for whatever reason e.g shabazz, kitten......

THe thing is that this is going to continue cos of the response Jade is getting, Danielle and Joe encouraged it and lets face it Jade is just wanting to be popular. Danielles remorse last nite in the Diary room just showed how easily led she is..it will be interesting to see what repercussions this has for her on the outside. as for Joe she is a nasty piece of work, being 2 faced and bitchy at least Jade is consistent in her dislike Joe was constantly consoling Shilpa in the beginning then slaggin her off .

It is the worst case of female bitchiness but this goes on all over the world on any given day, in offices, in schools, in college etc just the fact that it was televised caused the controversy. Its like an documentary on animals battle for the head of the pack and Jade wants that.

Its jealousy, inferior complex etc but its getting old now, I want to see the other Characters. I a really interested in Dirk did you ever see that programme "bring back the A-team" n d presenter tracked dirk down n just pounced on him for an interview.

Dirk Jermain and Clio have more to offer.

I personally love Clio but i think she needs to speak up a bit to the girls its obvious in her face that she doesnt condone whats going on yet at the same time is trying not to cause conflict.

When will it all come to a head????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

I don't want Shilpa to win, I don't like her, and although I agree she is being treated very badly, that shouldn't be reason enough for her to walk away the winner.

That said, there isn't a single housemate I actually believe deserves to win.

Jade is a loud mouth, common, ignorant, bully.

Danielle, she is pretty much made from the same cloth as Jade

Jo, I liked her at first, and thought she might be the one to calm down Jade and Danielle's bullying, but she hasn't done anything of the sort. She is a sheep.

Jermaine, Have no time for the guy, he was the first person to bring racial differences into question when he said that himself and Shilpa where being singled out as they were the only people of 'colour'. At this time, there was no evidence of anything of the sort. I feel he played the racial card carelessly.

Shilpa, IMO she is spoilt, pampered, a snob, and incredibly superficial.

Jack, well, why is he even there? He does nothing, just occasionally repeats things he has heard Jade say.

Dirk, grumpy old man, brings nothing to the house.

Ian/H, well I just can't stand someone who sits on the fence.
    He objects to Jade and Co's behaviour in the diary room, but never publicly defends Shilpa, or stands up to them.

Cleo, well I suppose, of whats left, she is the only one I would liek to see win, but only by default, as the rest of them are just vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I wouldn't like Shilpa to win either, I'm not sure many people would either. Yes she has her faults but they are nowhere near as bad as those of the three skanks imo.

I like Cleo, I do think that she could break down the bullying a bit if she tried.

H/Ian is a waste of space and adds nothing.

Jermaine is okay but playing the 'people of colour' card a bit too much.

Dirk, can be great when he's in the form for it but we should remember that this guy is not young, he's 61 years old (62 on March 1st) so give him a break!

Jack is... nothing really, he shouldn't even be there.

Advertisement