Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help trying to arrange grinds!

Options
  • 17-01-2007 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi

Am trying to arrange some grinds for my daughter who is doing her LC this year.

Subjects:English / Biology / Geography / Home Ec.

Location : Shankill, Dublin but would travel on Dart or car to suitable tutor.

Any one recommend some one who would do any form of a combination of the above.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

PS Mods, have already looked at the Grinds page but can't find anything that is suitable or current. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Foxrock institute is quite good(but not one on one) I decided to splash out and go for leeson st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ryanj

I am giving English Leaving Certificate grinds at negotiable rates, using the method which got me an A1 in the English Leaving Certificate. I structure the grinds to cover the course in 16 weeks (finishing around May sometime). If you're interested my number is 0861622543.

John Ryan

Advertisement