Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin issues.

Options
  • 17-01-2007 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

wasnt sure to put this in politics or not. but i'm more addressing dublin people i putting it here.

what issues do dublin people have, that politicians and the new government should adress and make main priority?

most people tell me, health, transport and crime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

1 litter warden on the streets would be a start in the fight against littering.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Well there are lots of specific things within those, but those 3 headings, like for anyone in Ireland, would be the main ones. Obviously the politics forum will highlight some of them, but there are also other forums, like the Commuting & Transport Forum (off the Soc menu) that will deal with some of the specifics.

Advertisement